You and your dog's privacy are very important. Accordingly, this policy has been developed so you can understand how The Fat Dog Diet will collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of your dog’s individual information.
- Before collecting any information, I will always identify the purposes for which it’s being collected.
- I’ll collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified, unless I obtain your consent, or as required by law.
- I’ll only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Afterwards, it will be deleted.
- I’ll collect this information by lawful and fair means.
- I’ll protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modificatio
- I’ll make readily available to customers any additional information about policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- I’ll use data collected on individual dogs to aggregate and analyze trends and/or make conclusions about weight loss in dogs and the utility of mobile applications in this process
- I won’t release data on any individual dog, unless specifically authorized by the dog’s owner. However, I will reserve the right to use anonymous, aggregated data for any purpose.
- I’m committed to conducting my research in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected and maintained.